I was born kamaaina to Oahu. Learning the Hawaiian way way Special to me. It reminded me over the years of how many others need to live with more Compassion and Patience. It is what helps me look at everything going on in today's society the way I do. Coming from a neglec t filled background can render some harsh feelings when you feel disconnected from the one person you love. The person I chose to be with. The person that is there for me. Well, as of this point, emotionally I'm taking a toll. It has now become a reality about Business & Ohana. Both are never going to be well balanced and there are certain things in a relationship that will take a toll. Over the years it has been difficult to feel completely secure. Thoughts of "did we rush into this too fast", "did he really want a Ohana or did he just say that", "Is he using me to try and prove a point to someone" or even "Why did he even say he wanted kids" and "do my emo...
Comments
Post a Comment