Walk of Shame

I never wanted to be one of those girls who lost so much dignity at a young age that i turned to prostitution. It almost happened though. In  my life. All the things I have seen and the things I have done for my own benefit. Just to find out that doing things that way leads to more heartbreak. Realizing that now, I look at the younger generations with compassionate eyes. I feel sorry for them.

What I seen last night was disturbing. A young teenage girl prostituting herself in a Ford SUV right in front of our home. I guess she felt the pierce eye stares myself and my niece were giving the SUV in trying to figure out 'wtf are you doing' and 'why here' and lastly 'I Have A Ohana Living Here!'
Emphasis on the exclamation point.

But do you see what I'm saying so far? How did America get so Tainted in the Mind that now, as an activity of "normalcy", that Teen Wahines have to sell their self? A question not only I ask but will answer as well. From being raised fostered into another home to the abrupt stop of the military dream to achieving & most importantly, Healing. 

Tune In to #TalkLifeRadio July 26th for my Test Show and Back on August 2nd 6-8pm Pacific. I believe we still have more to talk about.

Its one thing to hear about it, but its another to see someone else baby girl experience the walk of shame when coming out of the SUV and strolled down the street... I mean c'mon.


We Gotta Do Better America!!!! 

- Lady Lena 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mom on COVID Quarantine

From A Bad to Good Kakahiaka

All Around The World The Same Song