Sunshine thru The Rain

        Thoughts about this month come to mind. I am Leaving what was in the past and moving forward more than anything before.  Though I will never forget. Who can really forget a pain like that? Although I have forgiven I will never forget. Which actually sets me up for the next Love endeavor when the Universe thinks I am ready. She will guide me. Lord knows we cannot control love or heartbreak, but we can control how we heal from it. Grow from it. Learn from it. Be stronger because of it.
       It was never a thing for me to want so much attention because I am vulnerable. I always found a certain solace by refraining from hopping from one to another person giving my Pearls to kanes I have no clue who they are just to do some walk of shame. Not. Going. It was a habit to rid of the things that reminded me of those memories in order to move on. And in one of Master Sri Akarshana YouTubes videos he speaks of 5 things we can do to set this year off right.
Link Here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2HuWgpAaUs
     One of the things he stated was ridding of things that would take you back to those memories whether it be clothes, materials you do not need or even gifts of endearment.  He stated that they hold the memory of the past so if you want to stay in a Positive vibration you have to rid yourself of that energy. This is what I had done after many of my relationships & I think that habit has stuck with me.  In order to move on you have to rid, cleanse and move forward. Thus letting go and moving On.
       So now we are in 2020 and I have much to anticipate. A Performance, A Key Note Speaker Opportunity, A Pitch meeting for a Mentoring Program at an Area school and of course my usual Fitness and Hip Hop Classes that keep me busy. January is a month of restoration for me and in order for me to keep up I will have to get my nutrition & consistency in check. The fact that I can be so worn by the end of the day goes to show me that I need to increase my endurance and cardio. Then tone.
       With saying that I made a decision to get back on my fitness path. During the week it would be easier. And since I will be doing home videos and in gym videos I had decided to apply to be a brand ambassador for two brands. And guess what? I got accepted by one. Amazing right?  When it comes to the way Positive Thinking can enhance your life, I would prefer to keep smiling at all the good happening and keep manifesting the life I truly want. 
       Not sure where to end this post but I end it with saying these things: I'm sorry, Please forgive me, Thank you & I Love You.  I path of affirmations to keep any of us going. I Pray that today and all the days to come are filled with more Positivity & Positive Vibes that keep us smiling on the daily. So much so that no matter when the rain comes or waves of emotion passes, we will come out of it like sunshine thru a storm. Aloha nui loa Loves. - Lady



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mom on COVID Quarantine

From A Bad to Good Kakahiaka

All Around The World The Same Song