My New Normal

So!
Aloha Nui All Again and welcome back to the Lady Lena Show. I mean seriously!

So, yesterday morning was pretty rough with dreams, waking up crying, all the random pee times and pain in my crotch that comes and goes when it pleases. THEN! Its the, having to go back to sleep part that sucks because the ringing in your ear wont stop EVER and it gets louder and TOP of my snoring fiance and then, the adjusting pains that go away when you FINALLY get relaxed and in a "nesting" position that you FINALLY find...

Until being in that one position starts to hurt. I mean c'mon Universe! I did call upon the Ohana Life & Life Style yeah?

Lets Talk Story:
I remember a time when it was rough, in my twenties, and I got pregnant by my "comfort hoaloha" which, at the time was seeing someone that was ALREADY pregnant and I was still getting over my ex... Or shall we say, Coping. And how I coped back then was with Drinking & Sex. I mean whoooo in the world wouldn't find the opportunity to "get some" from nice Kanes getting their own ish together just to find out he already has another chick that was pregnant in a relationship with him. Still not sure if that child was even HIS... Yeah. It was a all round schmorgeshborg (<----- Not even really a word but you get it) of threesomes going all around.

That apparently I didnt know about too! I mean with my high School Boyfriend, cheated. The one that dumped me before him dumped me for a "High School Girl" or an older girl so he can go to prom. I guess he didnt want anyone to see me with him. Such a shame yeah. So then after him was the ex i referred to earlier, he cheated. And cheated again as I heard. And I cheated back (I felt horrible right after). Then it got to the point where abuse came in and I had it. So I left.
End Story.

I still wonder why I stayed so long. To me, that was the experience of Love I Had back then. I knew I wanted different. So. I Prayed. And I Prayed. Kept Faith. And kept telling myself "there is more to my life than this". And I Believed It. Wholeheartedly. I Owned It. Just like I Own My Beautiful.

It took a while to get here though and the road was amazing. The ups and downs, the hoalohas I acquired that are actually still around now... Its all to the good.

My Life Is Good. And although I have dreams night after night and i can wake up a mess... I still learned how to cope. Something I was NEVER taught as a child, teen or even twenties. Until I was About 28 actually. But I started somewhere. I Had A Goal. To Get Better. For Myself, Mentally & For My Growing Ohana. So even though I complain about pregnancy pains and dreams from PTS or flashes thru the day of MST (mainly at night), I still wouldn't have it any other way.

I have someone by my side who Believes in Me, who Takes Time To Learn Me, that Can Now Read My Mood By A Glaze In His Eyes. Someone For Me. No game playing, no abuse, no assaulting or talking down to. Just someone you await to get up in the morning so you can give the first Honi of the day to and know Everything Is Fine. I'm copacetic. I'm All Good. Pregnancy, Dreams & All.

For My Women Veterans, I know times can be mentally hard and being trained comes with a lot of mental set-backs. Especially if you are a MST like me. But use those as your starting point to get to a stronger point in Life. And BELIEVE You Can Do It. BELIEVE You Will Get Better. ACCEPT What Has Happened. LET GO of residual feeling, because we feel evilly hard. TRUST yourself before anyone else FIRST. Because You Have To. Make WISE DECISIONS with who you decide to "Let In". And Always Stay On Alert.

I went thru some shit in my Life. But Hey! Who doesn't Yeah? It Is How You Come Thru At The Other End That Matters.

Mahalo Keakua & Aloha Kakahiaka Lovies.

My Day Has Just Started.

- Lady Lena

#IServed #WomanVeteran #WomenVeterans #LetsHealTogether #LetsTalkLife #TalkLifeRadio #VetLifeLive #SpeakYourTruth #SpeakUp #SpeakOut #Assertive #Learning #Community #Leaders #Life #Decisions #Mindful #Healing #PTS #MST #MeToo #WeAllRise #Overcome #Thrive #Achieve #Believe #LadyChaos #TheLadyShow #LadyLena #MarineVeteran #Advocate #Warrior #TalkLifeRadio #IconRadioFM #TuneIn #OnlineRadio #RadioHost #Blogger #LifeStyleCoach #NPCBikini #BikiniModel #PublicSpeaker #SpokenWordArtist #LoverOfDance #Follow #Share #Connect #Motivate #Inspire #BeYou #BeBlessed 



Every Wahine Has A Inner Warrior.
Find Yours.












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mom on COVID Quarantine

From A Bad to Good Kakahiaka

All Around The World The Same Song