Lady Like Me

...

Im in thought...

The Universe is Moving...

And I'm am more Hauoli today.

Progress has been amazing withing these last few weeks. But it was also Mentally Hard. Gathering the skills to cope thru high anxiety times is imperative.  Having the Support of Ohana & Hoalohas. Learning that there are those out there who want to connect or reconnect after my Labour. Its past the eight weeks and really, I am on chill mode. I have to be.

I have probably been the Most Mindful these past few weeks than I ever have in my Life. Only because things are moving. They are Evolving how they need to and Creative Growth is on the Horizon. Whether it is ICONradio.fm, dance or even Hosting... The Universe Is Moving...

It makes me Hauoli (Happy in Hawaiian). It is all I have ever wanted. Now, we move Forward together. I Pray this 2018 We Thrive as Small Businesses. It is because I have this Love of Giving that makes me Different from the rest of us Marketers. And in our case, We Market On A Mass Scale. So... We got this.

For All of You Ladies Out There On Their Hustle... #Respect



Its your #LadyLena & Talk Life Radio is BACK!!!! This #thursday 6-8pm pacific time

Your Music… Your Movement. #TuneIn
Www.iconradio.fm @iconradiofm
Make sure to #Like my Radio show FB Page @TalkLifeRadio for More Upcoming Events, Community News & More! New Artists, Entrepreneurs & NonProfs #WithACause

Aloha Bitchez! On Air Soon. #TuneIn

Your Music. Your Movement.
Your Community Advocates.

Listen at Tunein.com:
https://tunein.com/radio/Icon-Radio-FM-s303846/


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mom on COVID Quarantine

From A Bad to Good Kakahiaka

All Around The World The Same Song