The Comeback of A Post Fostered Wahine

Aloha Nui Lovie Faces,
So its been a while since my last blog and a lot has happened. The radio show is about to come back on July 26th. ICON Radio.fm is making great impressions around the Globe. My Ohana is Hauoli and me? Well, I'm definitely hanging in there. Most days are better than before & I do have to say, my coping skills have enhanced. With a two month old and a four year old and anxiety off the rocker, it can be tough. But we manage yeah. I want to start sharing my writings. I consider much of these being said in Spoken Word form. I Pray that you all enjoy.

Poetry, its what gets me by when I have things on my mind. This Spoken Word is titled "I Wish"

I Wish

"I wish to be able to have a room facing the direction of the sunrise just so I can always look forward to another day. The sunrise is my reminder of another Day to Live. I wish to be Healthy so I can wake up the next day. I wish my Mental State stay In Peace. I Wish for the Serenity that comes with being free. I Wish to be Free from Mental Illness. I wish that in Life I am able to Hula again. I Wish that one day You Will See Me. I Wish Another Beautiful Kakahiaka. In Hawaii. Oahu, Waipahu. I Wish to feel the Courage from my Ancestors So I Can Try To Give It All Back. I wish to obtain the Knowledge to see me thru. I Wish My Veterans will realize History is A Lie. I Wish the World of Polynesia The Sunrise If We Meet. I Wish My Kine I Will be able to Greet. I Wish our Progress will be able to Defeat. I Wish Our Warriors stand with Me. I Wish these things so much its why I Breath Every Day. So my daughter can see. Ohana Is Where The Home Is To Be. I Wish To Give You The World Plus More. I Wish That One Day We Can Walk Thru Our House Doors. Just So I Can See My Wishes Come True.. For You. This Is Why I Do What I Do." - #LadyLena  

#TalkLifeRadio 

  #MeToo #CallToAction #JoinUs #ListenIn #Stories #Resources #Outreach #Charity #NonProfits #Veterans #FosterChildren #YouthInTransition #EmancipatedYouth #Survivors #Supporters #LifeStories #TalkLifeRadio  #IServed #WomanVeteran #WomenVeterans #LetsHealTogether #LetsTalkLife #TalkLifeRadio #VetLifeLive #SpeakYourTruth #SpeakUp #SpeakOut #Assertive #Learning #Community #Leaders #Life #Decisions #Mindful #Healing #PTS #MST #MeToo #WeAllRise #Overcome #Thrive


 

www.talkliferadio.com
www.iconradio.fm 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mom on COVID Quarantine

From A Bad to Good Kakahiaka

All Around The World The Same Song