Its the little things Ladies! I fully get it now...

#MotherlyRant

As someone who was raised Foster System Military Brat gone Marine May I please ask; Are we further than this yet? Or do we hit a communication breach where I am the "go to" for shit talk and someone else is getting the Intellectual talk that I Crave In Any Kane. Slap on the inconsistent days of not brushing his teeth or washing his akole... Which, by the way Men, also goes in to some of the reasons why it is hard for a Wahine to be intimate. Where is the motivation to do better? 
In our society, our Kane really have to have higher standards of living for themselves. Going thru life feeling entitled to a Wahine cleaning up after your every beckoned trash bit and hair clip has gotten redundant in this Millennial Veteran eye. I mean, who thought of Wahines solely being the care takers of grown men who can fully function on their own? Oooh the perks of Life to be a Kane and have a Wahine constantly cleaning up and catering to your every need.  And I STILL have no clue what my mans every beckoned need is. We been so detached it hurts. And as a Veteran Makuahine of 2 keikis that Life can be exhausting. It is exhausting!
Not only does society want us to be perfect at motherhood, work life and social life we have to be perfect for a man too? ESP when they not always perfect for us. They can treat us like whatever and we the crazy ones? Goes within all these crazy laws getting passed. Like huh? It is sick. The way people function in society is sick. Hilarious at times yeah. But all I CAN do is laugh shit off these days.
What about being perfect for ourselves first? What about giving ourselves permission to say "No".  If someone that has actually gone thru therapy thru the VA and seen the benefits why would it not be an option on your Life Journey too?  Because we all have to heal. Right? If we are not healing we will not grow. Right? So Heal!
It can be Comedy to you but this stuff can get irritating. I am like many Wahines that sit back and ask "Is this all we will ever be?". And then you have to know too that there is Always more in store for you. Thru all the times. Good. Bad. Ugly. Hard. Happy. I am learning to stick with it and set boundaries. I refuse to be the emotionally worn wahine that is so insecure about her relationship that I cannot function. Because I have been there. It is a new age of Happiness and that comes with Understanding, Patience & The Motivation to Do Better. For ourselves, Wahines, 1st, then our children, THEN our Kane. If a Kane cannot respect that time & bond it will show. Thus #MoveForward

Mini Prayer by Lady:
I Pray more Peace, Motivation & Confidence for all struggling Kane out there. I Pray for all the Wahines that hurt to give them relief and restore their Faith in a God. No matter which one you pray to. I Pray for consistency & ambition to do better. I Pray to have a safe and secure home I can call my own & to be able to watch my children grow. I Pray for True Happiness. I Pray for the True Love to shine thru. 

Aloha Kakahiaka Lovie Faces! #TGIF - Lady Lena


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mom on COVID Quarantine

From A Bad to Good Kakahiaka

All Around The World The Same Song