Got Cannabis? No. Okay.


As a Veteran in the Separated States of America, People can give two shits about me being a Vet. I mean seriously, the more I ask for a nugget of cannabis to get by for a day from someone else, the more I realize I have to continue to do things myself. It IS the Veteran Way. ESPECIALLY when it comes to cannabis. Prescription from the VA?! Sure! They can fill pills in a heart beat, but my heart will shut down if I continued that path.
It is unusual for me to have to depend on anyone else for my benefit. Not like it is a negative thing right? I learned that in order to get places in Life, everyone needs some sort of helping hand and mine is with cannabis. Although I feel an internal mental abuse towards cannabis that comes from a very dark place, I realize now how much cannabis has helped me over the years.
And now, when I am off cannabis, my mind wanders. My other voices a bitching at me. Everything seems to irritate me. My guilt & confusion comes out and Im hit with a huge emotional wave of what the fuck depression. I have had my fair share of Therapy the last four years so coping comes a little easier than most, but depression is something that can turn fatal quick to the unhealed mind.
So when I reach out, as a Veteran, to those who say "i got you", I'm learning that I only have me. Truly. I have my back more than anything & I CAN depend on myself to pull thru.

So...



Got Cannabis?



Nope. But I Will. And Until I Do, I Cope. - Lady

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mom on COVID Quarantine

From A Bad to Good Kakahiaka

All Around The World The Same Song