All Around The World The Same Song

Aloha All reading this.

It has been one heck of a day! I got a lot accomplished though. Yey me. BUT! There were certain things that kinda got to me, I Prayed for and let go.

One thing that gets to me is the ignorance in our Media. SOOOOOO much of the Media in the US has overpoured to other countries with the same nonsense going on. Its an EVERY day thing just having to wake up and find out our Dumbass President said more stupid shit to raise more tempers and hate and literally push policies and bills that are no where near for the "people" of America.

What else gets me is that people, such as Kellyanne Conway & the rest of his wonderful aristocrats, stay defending him by overtalking & redirecting questions into stupid facts which sound pretty aweful because like myself, I am SURE many Americans out there are STILL waiting for you to Answer The Question. Not deflect with the psycho motive attitude of control & condescending smiles on your FACE!

And THEN!!!! You have the evidence of Collusion ALL over and still this country cannot seem to move fast enough to 25th Amendment his ass. *face palm to forehead* I just cant with this country right now. Its just the same song... All Around The World.

Just wondering what will come up next in our American World of Chump Stupidity... until next rant.

- Lady




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mom on COVID Quarantine

From A Bad to Good Kakahiaka