The 'Intimacy' Word


I have always wondered what others perceptions on Intimacy is. In a Generation where grabbing pussies & racy talk about Wahines are the norm, How Do You Define True Intimacy? 
 
I have discovered thru my time on this wonderful planet that the Vision Behind Intimacy has been misconstrued. It has not only gone way out of proportion but its also a concern for parents raising Daughters of their own. Intimacy doesnt have to be this racy, raunchy thing. Intimacy is time. Intimacy is Patience. Intimacy is Connecting On A Way Different Level than just Surface Thoughts. 
 
This Season on Talk Life Radio I will be talking about How to Heal Behind Intimacy. Many of us are like Myself, coming from a background where being lusted, groped on, taunted & teased became a way of life as a child into my teen years. In my twenties, I Had To Find Myself. 
 
Finding MY True Intimacy took a while but when you start getting comfortable with yourself enough to Masturbate & feel great about it, I would say you are on the right path.
 
Forget Men! And Start Healing The Intimacy Within Yourself. Tune in 6-8pm Pacific here at Talkliferadio.com

Intimacy Is Only A Word. Embrace It. - Lady
 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mom on COVID Quarantine

From A Bad to Good Kakahiaka

All Around The World The Same Song